Shopping bag ( 0 )
Your bag is empty
You can get in touch with us via telephone or via the online form. Click on the following link to find our telephone numbers and online contact form.
Orders sent to countries in the European Union will be delivered within 4-5 working days.
How much will postage cost?
Postage fees cost 4.90 euros per order.
Free delivery for orders of over 40 euros.
How to return a product?
You may return any article purchased on www.Havaianas-store.com within 30 days of the purchase.
If you want to exchange or return your products and come from the following countries below, please contact with our customer service:
If not, please follow the instructions below.
How to request a return:
1. Log into your account, go to your orders, select the order and article you wish to return. If you placed the order as a guest, you will need to request the return on the following link: https://www.havaianas-store.com/es/track-my-order
2. All articles must be returned with all the original labels and in their original packaging, including the Havaianas box.
3. Prepare the parcel and stick the UPS label on the order box. If you have misplaced the label, you can print it in your personal area. If you don't have an account, go to the Customer Service page
4. Finally, select the way you wish to return the product. There are several options:
• Return via the shipping company – you can agree on a time and day for the parcel to be collected directly with them. Cost: 4.90 euros.
• You can drop off the order at one of our shipping company's collection points. Cost: 4.90 euros.
• You can also send the parcel directly to our warehouse with your chosen postage method. Costs incurred by the client.
PVS Italian Services LTD
Strada A di Gainago 2/A,
Località Gainago – 43056 Torile (PR)
*Please, always indicate inside the package your original order number so our logistics team can easily process your parcel. Failing to do this may impact the refund time and/or make impossible to identify you as purchaser.
Whenever you request a return, you will have to check the following:
• The deadline for returning purchased products is of 30 days.
• The products must not have been used or washed, or have been altered in any way.
• Personalised (or customised) products may not be returned or exchanged.
• The products must have all the original labels and come in their original packaging, including the Havaianas box.
Reimbursements will take place when the product has reached our warehouse and after we have checked the products are in good order. The money may take a few days to reach your account, depending on your bank and on the chosen payment method.
Take into account that, if you return the product within 15 days, you will get the full amount back, deducting the return costs.
How to request an exchange?
You may exchange the product you purchased against another size. If the size you need is not available, you may return the product. However, if you wish to exchange the product for another product, you must first return the original item, then purchase the new desired article.
To order a product exchange:
1. Log into your account, go to your orders, select the order and article you wish to exchange.
2. The articles must be returned with their original labels and come in their original packaging, including the Havaianas box.
3. Prepare the parcel and stick the UPS label on the order box. If you have misplaced the label, you can print it in your personal area. If you don't have an account, go to the Customer Services page (https://stg-havaianas-store.urldnsfree.tk/es/contactus)
4. Finally, book a collection time for your parcel with UPS. You can do this either online or via telephone, requesting the collection point of your choice.
5. Once the product has arrived in our facilities and we have checked the article is in good order, (brand-new, not used, no defects), we will send you the new size.
We do not allow exchanges if the price of the product has changed. The price of products purchased during sales may change. Otherwise, exchanges are free.
What should I do if I receive a defective product?
To return defective products you will need to go through the usual return procedure, selecting the "Defective Product" option.
We will ask you to include photographs of the product so that our Customer Services Team can authorise the return. You will be reimbursed accordingly once the Quality Team has authorised the return.
Is it necessary to register to place an order?
No, it's not compulsory. You can place an order as a guest, but remember that you will not benefit from the advantages that having an account would give you, such as keeping your addresses, your credit card details, etc.
How to check the details of an order
To check the details of an order, log into your account and go to the "My Orders" section. Click on the order number or on SEE ORDER to check the details of the order. If you carried out the order as a guest, you will be able to follow your order here.
To make changes to an order once it has been placed, get in touch with the Havaianas Customer Services. The order is processed automatically and we cannot guarantee that changes will be possible to orders that have already been paid for and registered in our system.
How to open an account
You can create an account in our online store, here. If you place an order as a guest, you will also be able to open an account during the purchasing process.
Benefits of having an account:
• You will be able to easily check your orders at any time from your account.
• You can keep the details of your credit card for future purchases, saving you the bother of having to enter them every time you make a new purchase.
• You will be able to create and save all the shipping addresses you wish.
• You will be able to save various credit card details.
• You will be able to create a wish list to keep tabs on your favourite products.
• You will have access to special and exclusive offers that are only available to account holders.
Can I open an account if I have placed an order as a guest?
Yes, you may open an account after having placed an order as a guest. You can also open an account during the purchasing process, when you complete your order. Just remember that any orders placed as a guest will not show if you create your account after placing the order.
How to find your nearest store?
Go to the Store Locator section.
Check the Size Guide of the different Havaianas products: flip-flops, espadrilles, etc.
Peut-on personnaliser ses articles Havaianas ?
Oui ! Vous pouvez personnaliser vos articles Havaianas avec des pin’s en vous rendant dans une de nos boutiques. Sur la boutique en ligne, vous ne pourrez personnaliser que les articles achetés dans le cadre de commandes spéciales pour les mariages où vous pourrez alors choisir le modèle de pin’s.
In terms of Corporate Social Responsibility, what initiatives and actions has Havaianas taken?
We collaborate with the Institute for Ecological Research of Brazil (Instituto de Investigación Ecológica de Brasil: IPÊ) and Conservation International. You can find more information here.
How does one clean the product?
Soak your Havaianas in water and soap for a few minutes. Use a soft sponge (nonabrasive) to wash them then rinse them. Do not put them in a washing machine: it may damage the sandals and soles.
How long does a pair of Havaianas last?
There isn't a clear answer to this question, as the useful life of a pair of Havaianas depends on several factors, such as frequency of use, type of use, type of ground and maintenance of the product.
I would like to purchase new straps. Is that possible?
We're sorry but we do not sell straps separately.
How can I find out what size I am?
You will find your size on the following size chart, here.
Warning regarding counterfeit versions
Havaianas has always carried out an anti-counterfeit policy since its beginnings in 1962, when it made the very first pair of Havaianas flip-flops. Despite our dedicated efforts to fight this global problem, please bear in mind that there are Havaianas counterfeit products that are being offered to clients, often on websites and especially auction sites.
How does one detect counterfeit versions of Havaianas?
• To ensure that you are only purchasing genuine Havaianas products, when purchasing online, watch out for such messages as "cheaper Havaianas" or "discount Havianas": these are counterfeit Havaianas.
• Genuine products are never available with street vendors, on markets or at non-authorised sales points. If you buy a pair in such a place, it's more than likely to be an imitation product.
• All the Havaianas products are made or designed in Brazil. So if the product is not made or designed in Brazil and indicated as such on the labelling, it may be a counterfeit product.
• Always look for the authenticity logo on any Havaianas product you purchase!
• Havaianas are made according to a patented formula that is made up of a mixture of rubber – they don't smell, they don't lose their shape and are breathable – counterfeit products are recognisable because there are badly made.
If you are unsure of their origin, please contact us and we will be happy to tell you whether the store you went to is a recognised retailer.
Imitations can be dangerous
Havaianas footwear is made according to high quality standards and does not compare to the poor make of non-authentic merchandise. The original products are manufactured following a specific rubber formula which guarantees a high level of comfort and safety.
Please be careful because Havaianas counterfeit products do not meet these health and safety standards, they may cause rashes or other serious skin irritation when wearing them.
Counterfeiting is a crime
Counterfeiting is illegal. It has a significant impact on the global economy, costing around 600 000 million US dollars per year and causing the loss of thousands of jobs.
How can you help?
If you believe you have purchased a counterfeit Havaianas product, please let us know at the following email address: email@example.com
We thank you for your help as this will help us take legal action against counterfeiters, with a view to protecting the interest of Havaianas customers.