Shopping bag ( 0 )
Your bag is empty
Free shipping over 325Kn
Returns extended until 31/01/23
The Website is owned by ALPARGATAS EUROPE S.L.U., with registered office at Avenida Arroyo del Santo, 4 bis, 28042 Madrid, with Spanish Tax Identification Number B85358596, that is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data (hereinafter “ALPARGATAS”).
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
ALPARGATAS hereby informs you that the personal data you provide to us as a result of (i) browsing the Website, (ii) any queries you make through any of the means indicated in the "Contact Us" section of the Website as well as manage your subscription in our newsletter, and/or send you commercial communications, and (iii) the request or purchase of any product, or any transaction or operation performed by the User through the Website, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Identify you and, where appropriate, assist and manage your registration.
- Contact you and answer any questions you may have. In this case we may send you an email in order to complete your registration procedure.
- Carry out all the necessary actions and procedures connected with your purchase.
- Carry out all the necessary procedures in the event that you have some type of pre-contractual or contractual relationship.
- Carry out all the necessary procedures so you may benefit from our promotions or discounts.
- Send you an email informing about the status of your shopping cart.
- Record our telephone conversation with you to clarify the details of our conversation and for internal training and customer service quality control purposes. When you make a telephone payment, we do not record the part of the conversation that includes your bank account number, sort code or payment card details.
- Request your bank information in exceptional occasions when you have requested the cancellation of your order and it is no longer possible to return you the corresponding money with the same means you used when you placed the order.
- Draw up statistical profiles.
- Know your opinion and conduct surveys about our products, services and your relationship with ALPARGATAS in case you gave us your consent.
- Send information, by any means, about products and related actions and promotions of Havaianas brand.
- Receive offers of products, actions and promotions of Havaianas brand that are personalised and enhanced through the preparation of automated profiles.
- Send our Newsletter periodically.
- Maintain your wish list of Havaianas Products active.
- Send notifications when a product is in stock.
- Forward your data to our Human Resources department in order to proceed with your application job submitted through the website.
- Carry out all the necessary procedures, when you connect your account to our fidelity program, so you may benefit from the privileges of our fidelity program.
2. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal standings we have to process your personal data are the following:
- The performance of the contract when you make a purchase in order to process your order, the contract you accept when you register and make a purchase.
- The consent freely given, in order to manage the requests and/or requests that you make, including doubts, queries and/or complaints, manage the registration and cancellation, the sending of commercial communications about products and services, as well as making it possible for you to enjoy any of our services or functionalities. Although you may withdraw your consent at any time, without it we will not be able to respond to your queries. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out.
- Legitimate interest in order to carry out satisfaction surveys and to monitor the use made by users of the information systems from which the services are offered.
3. DATA RETENTION
The data provided will be stored for the time necessary in order to guarantee fulfilment of the legal obligations corresponding to ALPARGATAS, including:
- For processing activities based on the user's consent, personal data will be kept until the user withdraws the consent given.
- For activities based on ALPARGATAS’ legitimate interest, personal data will be kept until the user objects to the processing activity.
- For processing based on the contractual relationship established by the purchase of our products, personal data will be retained for the period of time during which the obligations or responsibilities arising from such provision last.
In any case, once you withdraw your consent or object to the processing activity, the data will be duly blocked and kept until the expiry of the legal blocking periods relating to the liabilities to which ALPARGATAS may be subject.
To determine the appropriate retention period of your personal data, ALPARGATAS shall consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether ALPARGATAS can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
4. DISCLOSURE AND ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We also hereby inform you that your personal data may be disclosed to other companies of the ALPARGATAS Group, as well as our affiliates and franchisees, which are located inside the European Economic Area, with the purpose of the performance the services related with your purchase and the delivery of the products.
In this regard, ALPARGATAS hereby informs you that it has adopted all the necessary legal measures in order to ensure that the transfer of data to such countries is secure and in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
In addition, your data may be accessed by service providers or suppliers with which we have entered into respective agreements where they need to have access to data in order to preserve the relationship of ALPARGATAS with its customers. In any event, the necessary legal and organisational measures will be taken to ensure security and access to the data.
5. SECURITY IN PROCESSING YOUR DATA
ALPARGATAS has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures in order to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed to whether from human action or the physical and natural environment.
Any processing related to the services of this Website is performed solely by the personnel designated for data processing purposes or by the personnel involved in maintenance operations.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
You must notify ALPARGATAS of any modification to the data you have provided, and, in any event, you will be liable for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at any time.
7. WHAT ARE DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS?
In accordance with data protection regulations, you have right to:
Right of Access. You have right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data is are being processed, and, if so, access to the personal data and information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients to whom the personal data is disclosed, and the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, among other information.
Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data. You have right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her.
Right to data portability. You have right to receive the personal data concerning him/her, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance, in the cases foreseen in the regulations to this effect.
Withdraw the consent. You may withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out..
Right to object to a processing activity based on legitimate interest.
Right to erasure personal data concerning, when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which such was gathered.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a written communication to the following email address email@example.com.
We inform you that ALPARGATAS will address the right exercised within one month, counting from the reception of the request. This period may be extended by two months, considering the complexity and number of applications, in which case data subject will be notified. Additionally, you may lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of personal data with the competent supervisory authority, when you consider that your rights set forth in the applicable regulations have been violated.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We inform you that, although no international transfer is planned, the provision of services by ALPARGATAS to its clients may be associated with imply international data transfers. If this is the case, such transfers are regulated in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, as indicated by the said third parties.
9. THIRD PARTIES’ PERSONAL DATA